my next gen of lovelies has grown up and i can level them into my pretty coli team @v@ the others were just cheap uglies with the right starter moves (I’M SO SORRY DARLS but you’re not the ones 4 me)
what i’m tryna say is:
anyone interested in a fully levelled lvl25 coli team with 114 STR/41 QCK/13 VIT stat distribution (tinctured !!) ?? all got shred/eliminate/rally/2xambush
Berserker / Amazonia / Ajax
I’m of the light flight now.
(thank you @liminalbeast !!)
hey fun thing: what kind of music do dragons like?
do certain breeds lean towards certain genres or is it all individual tastes? is there a dragon in your lair that always plays DJ? buckye
[[takes a deep breath]] YOU CALLED
- coatl: big fans of any music that is loud with a hell lot of bass. like dubstep or metal, they like to hum back at the boxes
- fae: disco. it’s bright and flashy and you can’t miss it even though the tunes tend to sound the same, it’s like the music equivalent of their communication-important crests (alternatively: k-pop)
- guardians: probably enjoy pentatonic music. it’s minimal but has to be designed well without being allowed to differ or drift away from the basic 5 notes per octave, reminding them of their limited moving space away from their charge
- imperials: classics. imperialss don’t talk much&love perfection of a craft. leave it to them to surpress tears over a perfect violin solo.
- mirrors: stuck-up dancefloor remix music snobs. they like the raw editions of each song best. little words, rough pace and you can move along to it; keeps them going.
- pearlcatchers: hipster dragons ok. nobody ever heard of the band the other currently likes best, the more obscure the better, because the pearlcatchers as a species know themselves to be better, of course. so it rubs off unto their music taste
- ridgebacks: i’m tempted to say any form of covered music but considering their tendency to just borrow not modify means they probably like everything from industrial pop to german volksmusik
- skydancers: opera. perfectly executed noises just with using voices is probably their cup of tea, reminds them of the beauty of the sound of winds howling through their homeland.
- snappers: probably, considering their love for knowledge and absorbing it bands like supercos on the one hand but they love elaborate, evolving pieces that are put together like stops on a journey, thus: musicals. (i’m refraining from making a rock'n'roll joke here)
- spirals: get easily bored when the lyrics aren’t almost constant and interesting, they probably like political music because of the difficult words and agitation in them (i.e. enter shikari)
- tundras: said to enjoy silence but also companionable chatter i take them to like audioplays like welcome to night vale or john sinclair, they don’t like to waste extra energy when ‘dancing’ or similiar, so they rather listen to talking
- wildclaws: all i can say is tree record player
i sold my two first dragons that weren’t exalted on the spot tonight !!
this cute as heck progen & one of my pearlcatcher babs !!
ok but listen:
a flock of faes fussing around an ancient imp like cleaner fish fuss about whale sharks
ok serious question time:
i wanna change flights and been considering the light flight (which has been my first impulse anyways lmao now i’m mad i didn’t go with it) so what do you peeps have to say to that ??
are you a cool bunch ??
what made you join ??
Ice Nest/Light nest
If you can provide a nest for any of the above, let me know! Paying in food/treasure :)
I can spare a Light nest, if you need one. :3
i can offer a shadow nest if you’re still in need of one !!
people in the flight rising tag postin about having 300+ sprockets and multiples of every chest that drops in the coliseum
i’m over here grinding for festival loot like
just found one of these little guys and really dont know what to do with it, so i decided why not hold a giveaway? i only have one, so one person will recieve an unhatched lightning egg! please reblog with your username and clan ID number to enter! ill be picking a winner at about 5:00 FR time on 8/1!
hoellenbrut 64867 !!
Charged Sprocket “Why the heck not” Giveaway
Since I probably won’t be able to do a chest giveaway or a “peeps I have to much currency anyone need some” thing this time around since I’m moving at the end of this week…
Might as well hold a giveaway now!
So, up for grabs:
Two people will win a stack of Sprockets. Yay!
- Reblog with your username and ID
- Please no likes - they make things confusing
- You don’t have to be following me
- This ends…tomorrow night? Tonight? …The night of 7/29. When exactly? When I get back home from dinner with the family. No idea when that’ll be, but whatevs.
- And that’s it!
Thank youu <3
hoellenbrut 64867 !! thanks @v@